Garrett’s PD 6500i Metal Detector is an industry leader with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. The PD 6500i Metal Detector is used in many of the world’s largest airports. This model is approved by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Offered in Gray or Beige.
PD 6500i™ Metal Detector
Garrett Metal Detector PD 6500i walk-through security systems
Garrett’s PD 6500i Metal Detector is an industry leader with superior pinpoint technology and unmatched discrimination features. The PD 6500i Metal Detector is used in many of the world’s largest airports. This model is approved by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
This detector has proven its effectiveness at moving high volumes of patrons through such events such as the Olympic Games, World Cup 2010 South Africa, and the Pan-American Games in Mexico.
The PD 6500i has also been trusted to safeguard international airports, hotels, government buildings, and correctional facilities.
With its advanced networking and ability to pinpoint targets in 33 detection zones, the PD 6500i is the walk-through of choice for security professionals worldwide.
Made in the USA
- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standards—The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including airports around the world
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal “wait” and “proceed” symbols for traffic control.
- Internal USB port for updating software
PD 6500i is an “Approved Product for Homeland Security” under the SAFETY Act.
All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock that prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
The PD 6500i’s modular design allows for a quick and simple assembly of its four (4) sub assemblies using only eight (8) screws and three (3) internal cable connections.
Digital Signal Processor (DSP) based technology
DSP provides greater sensitivity, noise immunity, discrimination, detection uni-formity, and overall product reliability.
International security standards
PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications, including TSA U.S. airports, ECAC European airports, STAC French airports, Aena Spanish airports, CJIAC Japanese airports, and DfT U.K. airports.
|Dimensions||23 × 30 × 80 in|
You may also like…